Why not revamp your house this time and make it the best place in the world to live?
All you need is the right deck because that is how you can improve the curb appeal of any house.
It can make a space appear bigger or smaller, exquisite or out of control, retro or incredibly modern, or anything else you want.
But besides style and looks, there are other things to think about when choosing floor materials, such as how they look, how tough they are, how much they cost, how you live, and so on.
WOODEN FLOORING DUBAI
The main reason for thinking about wooden floors is that using them really does make you feel like you’re close to nature.
It has a unique look and feels warm under your feet, which makes it the most attractive and timeless choice for a home’s floor.
The advantages and disadvantages of wooden flooring
- Unique wooden floors have long been the preferred option for traditional Dubai homes, dating back to ancient times.
- In any case, the higher price may make manufacturers less likely to use it and more likely to use materials that look like wood.
- Additionally, first-floor wood flooring is becoming less common due to concerns about deforestation.
- But if you prefer wooden floors and don’t want to go into an unsuitable part of nature, there is another option that will work.
- The perfect solution for eco-friendly wooden flooring is recycled wood.
- It recycles the wood that was previously removed from old trees that were felled a long time ago.
- You can make your traditional home or beach house look as lovely as you want with salvaged wood.
- Advantages are incredibly durable and capable of being repeatedly sanded and resurfaced over the course of their lifetime.
- Strong, incredibly easy to clean, and safe to wear.
- Gritty but attractive
- Work and money are concentrated in order for the size to change depending on the current temperature.
- It either retains warmth or muffles sound.
LAMINATE FLORING DUBAI
Give it a nice look by laminating the floor. If your ground surface plan is being executed within a strict budget.
Generally speaking, laminate flooring can be used to create a wooden or stone appearance.
In the past few years, laminate flooring has become a good alternative to the common ground surface.
laminate flooring is made from many layers of manufactured materials that are glued together using an laminate method.
The biggest advantage of such a surface is that you can virtually recreate anything you need on it, including wood, stone, images, and, these days, 3D expressions as well.
Easy, quick, and quick to introduce a wide range of options Tough and easy to maintain, water safe.
Consumption, scratches, and surface chipping are all obstacles.
Simple and easy to replace without causing damage to the existing floor.
It is difficult to fix and easily scratched off.
It’s difficult, evasive, and doesn’t hold sound.
VINYL FLOORING DUBAI
Vinyl flooring gives you a hard surface and a soft place to stand.
Vinyl flooring, like laminate flooring, comes in a variety of looks, from natural wood to stone flooring.This flooring is made of polymer and has colouring pigments added.
This fake ground option gives you a genuinely delicate stage beneath your feet and doesn’t blur quickly, unlike some other knock off alternatives.
- Extremely simple and quick to implement strong, flexible, and the surface would last for a very long time.
- water proof
- It is a synthetic ground surface made of engineered polymers that, over an ambiguous period of time, may release unstable natural mixes (VOCs) into the atmosphere.
- Too delicate to even consider avoiding chips and scratches, and once measured, impossible to repair
Services We are providing:
- Kitchen renovation Dubai
- Outdoor furniture
- Interior renovation Dubai
- joinery works in Dubai
- Dubai Carpenters
- Dubai flooring
- gazebo Dubai
- pergola Dubai
We are also providing services in these areas:
Al Hamriya Port
Dubai International Airport
Hor Al Anz
Nad Al Hammar
Rigga Al Buteen
Bur Dubai and
Al Souk Al Kabir
Dubai International City
Jebel Ali Village
Jumeirah Lake Towers
Nad Al Sheba
Ras Al Khor
Ras Al Khor Industrial Area
Trade Centre 1
Trade Centre 2
Umm Al Sheif